The project has 2 main goals:
- Design and develop an ‘experience-based application for electronic devices’ to support GPS mapping and in-depth information about the route and its attractions. GPS tracking of the route will be carried out by project partners, in order to offer a trustworthy source for online mapping data.
- Promotion and communication: focused on well-developed sections of the ICT-EV13 route, which aims to improve the promotion of communication through the publication of a common transnational communication and promotional strategy.
The expected outputs are:
- An experience-based application for mobile devices, supporting GPS mapping and route information;
- Publication of GPS tracking and mapping of the route, available online and for download;
- 50 copies of a manual on a common communication and promotional trans-national strategy for the ICT-EV13;
- 1 reward system for completing all or part of the route;
- 4 promotional study tours;
- 1 professional photo shoot along the route; and
- 1 agreement on the long term management of route promotion.
Leadpartner: Nyugat-Pannon Nonprofit Kft.
2: Vidzemes Turisma Asociacija (LV)
4: Polska Organizacja Turystyczna (PL)
5: Ekopolis Foundation (SK)
6: 17&4 GmBH. (AT)
7: Jankó Kerékpáros Csapata Bt. (HU)
8: Nadace Partnerstvi (CZ)
9: Kamping Apalkalns (LV)
Facts and information
Programme: Cooperation projects to support transnational tourism based on European cultural and industrial heritage
Lead Partner: Nyugat-Pannon Nonprofit Kft.
Project Duration: 18/09/2015 – 18/03/2017 (18 months)
Total amount of project: 310 585 EUR
Total budget of Westpannon: 82 027 EUR